Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A different, easy and delicious asian dessert.
Make and share this Banana and Coconut Ice Campur recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 140 ml coconut cream
- 100 g canned sweet corn
- Chill 4 glasses.
- Pour lemon juice onto banana slices and place them in bottom of glasses.
- Crush the ice finely and place over the bananas.
- Add corn on top.
- Melt sugar in the water to create a syrup and pour 2 tablespoons of syrup in each glass.
- Add equal quantities of the coconut cream.
- Serve with long spoons for your guests to stir and enjoy.