Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A really tasty weight watchers recipe,serves 4 7 points per recipe (2 points per serving) just because you are dieting who says you shouldnt eat pudding!
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener (to taste optional)
- 200 g of plain low fat fromage frais
- 20 g dark chocolate, grated finely
- blend the bananas in a food processor with the lemon juice and sweetner if using.
- transfer the banana mixture to a mixing bowl and fold in the fromage frais.
- divide the mixture between 4 ramekin or sundae dishes. sprinkle over the grated chocolate and chill the fools in the fridge until firm.
- I usually let these chill for around 30mins but you could leave them as long as you want.