1/3 Photos of Banana Almond Baked Oatmeal Cups
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I ran across this recipe on the Coffee and Quinoa food blog. I've made them a few times and they are a fun alternative to plain oatmeal for breakfast. http://www.coffeeandquinoa.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas or 4 -5 bananas
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup raw sliced almonds
- additional raw sliced almonds, sprinkle on top before baking
- 12 slices bananas, add on top before baking
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Grease muffin tin with baking spray, coating bottoms and sides.
- 2If almond butter is thick, microwave it for about 30 seconds to soften it up.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon into muffin cups.
- 4Top with a few sliced almonds and a slice of banana.
- 5Bake 20 minutes.
- 6Cool a few minutes before running a knife around the edges and removing them from the tin. Serve with a dab of almond butter on top and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Almond Baked Oatmeal Cups
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened almond milk