Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Great breakfast smoothie....gets you out the door in a hurry!
Make and share this Banana Agave Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh blueberries (thawed) or 1⁄3 cup frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 2 teaspoons light-colored agave nectar
- 1 banana, sliced and chilled
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
Easy and very good! Thanks!
Quick and easy breakfast treat! I added 2 scoops of protein powder and 1 T flax seed powder for the extra health benefit but found this delicious! I would cut the agave in half next time, and add about 1/2 cup of skim milk to smooth it out.