Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can choose other cereal you like, instead of Fibre One. But it is really tasty with Fibre One.
Make and share this Banakiwi-Berry Glass recipe from Food.com.
- Put the banana in a food processor and run it until the banana is completely creamy-liquid. Put half of that in a tall wine-glass.
- Then peel the kiwi, cut it in little pieces and put half of it on the top.
- Put 2 tbsp of Fibre 1 on the top.
- Then repeat with the other half of the banana, the other half of the kiwi and 2 more tbsp of the cereal.
- Top with blueberries.
- Wait for about 5 minutes for the flavours to mix a bit and for the cereal to turn a bit softer. Or you can eat it immediatly, it's good too.
- That's it. Quick, fun and delicious! Enjoy ;).