Make and share this Bamby's Fresh Home Made Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- clean out pumpkin then cut in half clean out stringy stuff.
- cut into 1 inch chunk's then cut the orange backs off of the pumpkin.
- steam the pumpkin until soft absorb the pumpkin with paper towels after it is done steaming.
- puree when pumpkin is hot in a blender puree until smooth.
- let it set up in refrigerator for one day.
- add ingredients.
- scald the milk in a single pan be careful not to burn it take off the skim from the top.
- add milk to pumpkin mixture stir well.
- then let set up in refrigerator for one more day.
- you can use your favorite pie crust recipe for this one or us a wheat the gluten free pie crust.
- bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- let cool set in refrigerator for three more days to firm up and serve.
- with a medium pumpkin it can make up to 6 to 7 pies.