Prep 50 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 354.88 ml fresh pumpkin
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 236.59 ml golden brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml salt
- clean out pumpkin then cut in half clean out stringy stuff.
- cut into 1 inch chunk's then cut the orange backs off of the pumpkin.
- steam the pumpkin until soft absorb the pumpkin with paper towels after it is done steaming.
- puree when pumpkin is hot in a blender puree until smooth.
- let it set up in refrigerator for one day.
- add ingredients.
- scald the milk in a single pan be careful not to burn it take off the skim from the top.
- add milk to pumpkin mixture stir well.
- then let set up in refrigerator for one more day.
- you can use your favorite pie crust recipe for this one or us a wheat the gluten free pie crust.
- bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- let cool set in refrigerator for three more days to firm up and serve.
- with a medium pumpkin it can make up to 6 to 7 pies.