1/1 Photo of Bamby's Fresh Home Made Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 40 mins
Bamby lynn's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1clean out pumpkin then cut in half clean out stringy stuff.
- 2cut into 1 inch chunk's then cut the orange backs off of the pumpkin.
- 3steam the pumpkin until soft absorb the pumpkin with paper towels after it is done steaming.
- 4puree when pumpkin is hot in a blender puree until smooth.
- 5let it set up in refrigerator for one day.
- 6add ingredients.
- 7scald the milk in a single pan be careful not to burn it take off the skim from the top.
- 8add milk to pumpkin mixture stir well.
- 9then let set up in refrigerator for one more day.
- 10you can use your favorite pie crust recipe for this one or us a wheat the gluten free pie crust.
- 11bake at 350 for about 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- 12let cool set in refrigerator for three more days to firm up and serve.
- 13with a medium pumpkin it can make up to 6 to 7 pies.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bamby's Fresh Home Made Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 164.3 mg
- Sodium 445.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g