Recipe by Derf
So delicious done on the BBQ, especially with Peanut dipping sauce or honey mustard sauce. Recipes follow in 'zaar.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1 inch strips and season with salt and pepper.
- Thread strips onto soaked bamboo skewers.
- Brush skewered chicken with olive oil and grill outdoors for about 8 minutes, turning frequently, until chicken is cook through.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.
- Peanut sauce and Quick honey mustard sauce (recipes in 'Zaar) go very well with it.