Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice 'appies' for a get together - hot or cold. Can use crackers or toasted bagette rounds. Have changed recipe to chopped pepperoni for more taste and ease of eating.
- 3 dozen Snackwell's fat-free wheat crackers
- 3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 -3 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Chop pepperoni and mix with sauce and cheese.
- Spoon sauce mix on crackers or toasted rounds; sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet until cheese is melted, 3 - 5 minutes.