Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
For your New Years's Eve Snack Table. Italian appetizers using the ever-popular flaky biscuits. Probably could make with crescent roll dough instead. From the Port Vue Methodist Women Rebekah Circle Cookbook, 9/90
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, shredded
- chopped pepperoni slice, to taste, maybe 1/2 cup
- Italian spices
- 1 (12 ounce) packageflaky refrigerator biscuits, each peeled in half
- Combine all ingredients except biscuits.
- Roll out each half.
- Place 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each rolled biscuit and fold in half. Pinch edges to seal.
- Sprinkle with Italian spices.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Love these! I have been making them for years. My recipe comes from the Philadelphia Main Line Classics cookbook and calls for 2 (10-oz) packages of biscuits and makes 40 appetizers. It also does not instruct to chop the pepperoni but I think that's a great idea. My kids took these in their lunch when they were younger.