1/1 Photo of Bama Steak Sandwiches
Chef Petunia's Note:
I found this recipe on a recipe blog site called Southern Plate. It is one of our favorite ways to have "cheese steaks" plus this recipe is super easy and you will have everyone begging for more! If you cannot find Dale's Steak Seasoning Sauce, try The Old Colony Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up roast beef.
- 2In large skillet, melt 1/2 stick margarine or butter.
- 3Add 1 or 2 tablespoons sauce, according to taste.
- 4Add onion and pepper; saute until tender.
- 5Add roast beef and additional sauce (according to taste).
- 6Continue cooking over medium heat until just warmed.
- 7Take off heat and sprinkle cheese over top.
- 8Let sit until cheese is melted.
- 9Spoon onto rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bama Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 1820.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Dale's Steak Seasoning