Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on a recipe blog site called Southern Plate. It is one of our favorite ways to have "cheese steaks" plus this recipe is super easy and you will have everyone begging for more! If you cannot find Dale's Steak Seasoning Sauce, try The Old Colony Sauce.
- Chop up roast beef.
- In large skillet, melt 1/2 stick margarine or butter.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons sauce, according to taste.
- Add onion and pepper; saute until tender.
- Add roast beef and additional sauce (according to taste).
- Continue cooking over medium heat until just warmed.
- Take off heat and sprinkle cheese over top.
- Let sit until cheese is melted.
- Spoon onto rolls.