Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lite refreshing cocktail with a subtle black currant flavor. Try making your own creme de cassis with Homemade Creme De Cassis Liqueur.
- 1 ounce creme de cassis
- 1 ounce vodka
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 cup crushed ice
- lemon slices (to garnish, optional) (optional) or lime slice (to garnish) (optional)
- Pour creme de cassis and vodka over crushed ice in a cocktail glass.
- Add lemon lime soda to fill.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime if desired.
I am sipping this even as I type. I used Chambord instead of creme de cassis, and lemon-lime seltzer, as recommended by Chef Kate in her review to make it slightly less sweet. It is a lovely drink. Elegant, smooth, and VERY easy to drink.
A delicious cocktail! I love cassis and drinks and deserts made with cassis. I do use my homemade cassis recipe (111334) and I put some of it to excellent use in this lovely drink! I used lemon/lime seltzer--Yum! Thanks, Nick's Mom!