A great salad with rose petals. Pretty and flavorful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon rose-flavored vinegar (optional)
- 2/3 cup white cabbage leaf, finely shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups celeriac, finely grated
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 10 snow peas, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups scented rose petals
- 1In a skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the mustard seeds for about ten seconds.
- 2Add the garlic and continue frying for 30 seconds.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4When the oil is cold, mix with the ginger and rose-flavored vinegar and then add to the prepared vegetables.
- 5Season to taste
- 6Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with rose petals.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balti Salad
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: