Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic spice mix for making Balti masala paste.
- 4 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons white cumin seeds
- 2 pieces cassia ((2 inch)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 4 cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wild onion seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 10 dry curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lovage seeds
- Roast, cool and grind the whole spices.
- Mix with the ground ones, and store tightly covered.