The whole spices used in this dish give it a wonderful flavour. Cooked from start to finish in 30 minutes this is easy. Wok a way to curry chicken !!!!!
- 2 lbs skinless chicken, and cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 4 curry leaves
- 3 dried red chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pomegranate seeds (if you have them)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 5 fresh green chilies, chopped
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
- In a bowl mix together the mustard seeds, onion seeds, fennel seeds, curry leaves, red chillies, cumin seeds, pomegranate seeds, salt, ginger and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the spices with the green chillies and the onions, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato and chicken and cook over low heat till the chicken is cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.