Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Looked on here for a potato salad then desided to make my own with ingredients I saw on here.
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled, diced, boiled, cooled (about 5 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Clean, peel, boil, drain, rinse, and cool potatoes.
- In a separate bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Stir into potatoes.
- Cover and cool thoroughly before serving.
Really tasty! I was looking for something else when I stumbled upon this - so glad I tried it! I made it without the red wine because I didn't have any on hand and it was great... and I'll be trying it again the next time I have potatoes and red wine sitting around. To make it a little more zippy, I also added diced red onion. Good with and without... I liked the salad with the onion, my 3-year-old liked it without:) Thanks for sharing!