Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful marinated potato salad. It's fast, easy and delish!
- 10 medium red potatoes, diced
- 6 -8 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook potatoes in water until tender. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add green onions, red peppers, olives, and artichokes to the bowl with the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, basil dried mustard and parsley.
- Pour over the vegetables, and stir to coat. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.