A lovely flavor of pork with a tangy bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut away excess fat off Pork chops. (Helpful hint cut the fat off when the pork is semi frozen).
- 2Once the fat is cut away generously sprinkle the lemon and herb seasoning on both sides of the pork chops.
- 3Spray pan with fat free cooking spray.
- 4On medium heat brown each side for approximately 3 minutes.
- 5Once pork is done, wipe pan with paper towel and bring to a simmer 1/3 cup of chicken broth and vinegar until it cooks down.
- 6I have tried this with boneless chicken and pork and have found that it is fantastic. I usually serve baked potato and some sort of vegetable. Hope you enjoy. Would love to hear your feedback. Jenn.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Vinegar Pork
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.0
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat cooking spray