Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A lovely flavor of pork with a tangy bite.
- 4 boneless pork chops (Fat cut off)
- 1 teaspoon non-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth (can use fat free)
- lemon & herb seasoning
- Cut away excess fat off Pork chops. (Helpful hint cut the fat off when the pork is semi frozen).
- Once the fat is cut away generously sprinkle the lemon and herb seasoning on both sides of the pork chops.
- Spray pan with fat free cooking spray.
- On medium heat brown each side for approximately 3 minutes.
- Once pork is done, wipe pan with paper towel and bring to a simmer 1/3 cup of chicken broth and vinegar until it cooks down.
- I have tried this with boneless chicken and pork and have found that it is fantastic. I usually serve baked potato and some sort of vegetable. Hope you enjoy. Would love to hear your feedback. Jenn.
Delicious! We loved the flavors as well as how easy/fast it is to make. After browning the meat, I put the vinegar & broth in the pan with the meat, heated it till it simmered, then shut it off. We ended up serving it at room temperature (I was maybe 2 min off on my timing for dinner), but my husband said this is the first time he might suggest serving pork that way! The flavor was great at that temperature. JennW, what is the intended purpose of the liquid? Do you serve it over the meat? Simmer the meat in it? Or...? If you get the chance to add those details to the recipe, I'd love to try it again sometime!