Recipe by dawnie2u
This versatile pasta salad that you can mix and match any desired ingredients. However, it is great just the way it is.
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hot pasta in a large bowl; stir in the green onions.
- Mix the mustard, parsley, basil, and black pepper into the vinegar.
- Whisk the olive oil into the balsamic vinegar mixture.
- Pour over pasta and mix well.
- Serve, or cover and chill up to next day.