Liza Boo's Note:
My Boyfriends favorite, and really easy to make. Left overs are just as good. I make this for a crowd with steamed carrots and a side salad for a complete healthy meal. NOTE: for those with Gluten Allergies or Celiac, this can work with GF noodles and draining them before adding them to the pot with the chicken, however I recommend half cooking the noodles before trying to add them to the chicken... otherwise the chicken gets tough by the time the noodles are cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade Chicken in Wine, Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar 20-30min.
- 2Peel and Crush Garlic and toss in pan with the Chicken and Marinade.
- 3Bring to a boil, simmer for ten minutes.
- 4Cover and set aside for another 20 min while you prepare any sides or salads (this step can be skipped if you are in a hurry).
- 5Break Angel Hair in half or thirds.
- 6Bring Chicken back to a boil (if you need more liquid just add equal parts of Wine and Balsamic).
- 7Add Pasta and cherry tomatos to pot.
- 8Cook Pasta according to package directions but do not drain, the starch from the pasta thickens the sauce. (Gluten Free option** please see note at the top).
- 9Serve on plate next to veggies or alone in a bowl, garnish with baby mozzarella.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Vinegar Chicken & Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g