Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy and incredibly delicious dressing that I love to toss onto a salad of fresh greens, toasted walnuts and sliced pears or apples. Add a little crumbled blue cheese and you've got the most amazing salad, ever.
- 78.07 ml balsamic vinegar
- 236.59 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or pressed)
- 11.09 ml tarragon, freshly minced
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate left overs for up to one week.