Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy and incredibly delicious dressing that I love to toss onto a salad of fresh greens, toasted walnuts and sliced pears or apples. Add a little crumbled blue cheese and you've got the most amazing salad, ever.
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or pressed)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon tarragon, freshly minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate left overs for up to one week.