Recipe by PanNan
This recipe is very similar to the recipe in the Panera Bread cookbook with quantities scaled down and modifications made for typical home use. It tastes best if made at least a few hours before serving. It keeps well in the refrigerator for several days.
Top Review by Diane S
Delicious..even though I forgot the tarragon..best salad dressing ever. And that is saying something!! I've tried bottled and had Panara Bread salad dressing. Panara's is the best. Thank you so much for posting this recipe. I will use it often.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (use the best quality you can)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil