Adapted from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (each weighing 4 ounces)
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1To make vinaigrette: place all vinaigrette ingredients into the container of an electric blender; I also add salt to taste.
- 2Process until smooth; will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- 3To make the salad: Add 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette and chicken breasts to a shallow dish.
- 4Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 5Take chicken out of the dish and throw away marinade.
- 6Put the chicken on a broiler pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Broil for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 8Add the remaining Balsamic Vinaigrette to the salad greens; toss to coat.
- 9Divide salad greens among 4 individual plates; top each salad green bed with a chicken breast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Vinaigrette Chicken over Gourmet Greens
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 79.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gourmet salad greens