Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found on Epicurious. Best made with an aged, balsamic vinegar.
Make and share this Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, garlic.
- Add the oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I made this vinaigrette for me and DH and we liked it so much. Very easy to do. I omitted the salt. I'll be doing it often. Thanks Papa D! Made for Papa D's cookathon.
Loved this vinaigrette! Do use the best olive oil and balsamic vinegar you can get. Made a basic salad to let the vinaigrette shine and we were not disappointed. Will definitely make again! Made in memory of Papa D.
WOW, what a great simple vinaigrette with lots of flavour! I have to admit, I didnt really expect that much from the list of ingredients, but this certainly has the wow factor. I LOVED this vinaigrette, it will be my staple from now on!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us!
Made in memory of dear PapaD, June 2012.