1/2 Photos of Balsamic Vinaigrette
This wonderfully light balsamic vinaigrette can be made In less then five minutes. Shake up a cup of this tasty and healthy balsamic vinaigrette from Good Housekeeping for your fresh salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine canola oil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, warm water, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2Cover and shake until well blended. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
- 3Variations: Prepare balsamic vinaigrette and add one of the following:.
- 4Herb: 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves.
- 5Shallot: 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots.
- 6Citrus: 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.3
- Calories from Fat 980
- Total Fat 108.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1293.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g