Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice vinaigrette for mixed green salads.
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Shake all ingredients together in a container with a tight lid.
Cut this in half and added a pinch of sugar but otherwise followed the instructions. Very tasty over a mixed green salad. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
I never new that Balsamic Vinaigrette could be so easy to make. I usually by it in the market. I use it in salads, rice, just about everthing. thanks for posting and sharring with all of us!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a very easy vinaigrette to put together, with lots of flavor. I liked the thickness of it and the crunch of the shallots. I used this to marinate some chilled asparagus. Made for Fall 2008 PAC.