Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
no need to ever buy those shake and serve dressings ever!
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups best quality olive oil
- whisk together everything except the olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle in olive oil, whisking to incorporate. Or just combine everything in a jar and shake until thoroughly blended.
- This will keep up to 1 week! enjoy.
I have no idea why I forgot to review this one. It's in my 5star cookbook and I've made it over and over! This one is a clear keeper! Easy, unique and a clear favourite! Thanks for posting a keeper!
perfect balance. I like my dressing a little sweet but not overdone! great recipe thanks