Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great hunger blaster without a ton of added fat! Very flavorful, fast, and easy.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 -2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 small tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Drain the tuna and put into a small bowl then mix in mayonnaise.
- Slice tomato and lay pieces of tomato on top of tuna mixture.
- Drizzle on the balsamic vinegar.
I love tuna! Always looking for something different and good. This filled the bill and will go into my "Everything Tuna" cookbook. I did present it a little differently. I don't know why, I just did! lol. Thnx for sharing your recipe, Obsessed. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
This was a lovely way of taking the normal tuna and mayo and perking it up. Just that little bit of balsamic lifted the taste in such a nice way. I put slices of cherry tomatoes on top and served it with Ritz crackers for a light and tasty lunch. Made for Alphabet Soup tag.