Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great and simple recipe. I just love balsamic! Feel free to adjust the amounts to suit your tastes. I always use tons of parmesan!
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 19 ounces pacakge cheese-filled egg tortellini
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion and bacon until browned.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Return onion and bacon to skillet and add tortellini.
- Toss with vinegar and parmesan.
Yummy, easy dish. Took almost no time to throw together. I cooked my bacon in the oven and sauteed the onions in olive oil on the stovetop, then assembled everything after the pasta was drained. Thanks for posting.
Sooooo quick & tasty!! I cut back on the amount of onion & bacon just a bit, probably added 2 more Tbsp of parmesan. This has a lot of flavor to have so few ingredients. A great change from my usual crazy-weeknight meal of doctoring some jarred pasta sauce ;)
This is such a simple recipe for a quick week night supper. The flavors combine very nicely. I added a touch more Parmesan cheese to suit our taste. Thanks, Charmie777!