a different pasta to make. Smoked chorizo is available from the deli section of the supermarket. Tip: You could replace the chorizo with 200g thinly sliced mild salami, chopped.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a deep, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside.
- 3Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta sauce and vinegar. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- 4Drain pasta. Return to pan. Add tomato mixture, olives and chorizo. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Top with rocket. Serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Tomato, Chorizo and Rocket Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1135.2
- Calories from Fat 548
- Total Fat 60.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 200.4 mg
- Sodium 2482.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 49.9 g