Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Without the fat. From a recipe on A La Carte. Note again zaar wants at least 2 ingredients. Drink the wine, reduce the vinegar, wine is optional.. hick. Why I posted this? The one I found required butter. You don't need it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil vinegar until you reach a syrup. The bubbles will change as you do this until it seems as if you are boiling sugar.
- DO NOT OVER REDUCE. You can burn it. Check by removing a drop or two and cooling quickly.
- Cool in the saucepan. Bottle and serve with a small spoon.
- Drink the wine after. You want your wits about you when reducing something.