Recipe by Rita~
Try this and see how your taste buds love you! Store bought pound cake makes this a very easy recipe.
Top Review by PaulaG
This is one of those recipes that deserves way more than 5 stars. It is delicious and I know something I will repeat. It is very quick to make and disappeared almost as quickly. I can see making this for a special romantic dinner for 2. Recipe #113630 was used for the cake.
- 4 ounces strawberries, quartered
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices toasted poundcake
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the strawberries into a frying pan, on a medium high heat, with the caster sugar. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further two minutes.
- Serve the balsamic strawberries piled on top of the toaste pound cake, and serve with ice cream, to your taste.