Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
From the Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook. This recipe serves one but would be easy to increase. Aged balsamic would give the best flavor to this dish. Cooking and preparation time do not include the 30 minute refrigeration time.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, good quality
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- fresh basil or of fresh mint, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Add vinegar and honey to a small to medium sized container.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add strawberries and toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Toss berries again and transfer to a pretty glass or serving bowl and garnish with basil or mint.