Recipe by Cook4_6
I threw this together tonight and it was so yummy, I wanted to preserve the recipe for another night!
- 3 cups spinach, fresh cleaned and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices bacon (I use ready made)
- 6 tablespoons balsamic dressing (I use Kraft)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a small skillet on medium heat. Add chopped walnuts and sautee until slightly browned and aromatic. Remove from heat and cool.
- Prepare the bacon to crisp state. Cool and chop.
- Place spinach in a bowl and top with bacon, walnuts, cherries, and blue cheese.
- Toss with balsamic dressing and serve immediately. YUM!