Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We have a LOT of shrimp right now! Saw something similar in an old cookbook & decided to play with it. Makes a very nice appetizer or could become a great main course, your choice! Hope you enjoy!
- In fry pan, over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add minced garlic, cook 1 minute, don't let it brown.
- Add Vinegar, hot sauce & seasoning.
- Bring to boil and add shrimp.
- Cook until shrimp are just done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove & keep warm.
- Reduce sauce by about 1/3, pour over shrimp & serve.
- Goes well with some bread to "Sop up the Sauce"!
Easy and so yummy. I didn't have any butter, so I used olive oil, and it worked fine. No lack of flavor. I wondered if the shrimp might need salt, but they didn't. Great recipe! Worked well over rice, with a side of sauteed snow peas and red peppers. Great!
Super easy, fast and delicious!