Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I put this over a salad of romaine, blue cheese, granny smith apples, candied pecans and dried cranberries. It was a delicious salad and reminded me of the Apple Gorgonzola Salad at Buca Di Beppo
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- Blend first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl with an emulsion blender (you can use a regular blender or food processor).
- Slowly add oil while blending until it is combined.
- Refrigerate until use; up to a week.
Very nice dressing! I used over a salad of greens. Thanks! Made for herb of the month game in the French forum.