Balsamic Rosemary Pork Loin
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a food processor, combine rosemary, garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; pulse to a coarse wet paste.
- Spread 3/4 of paste on all sides of roast. Place roast, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan big enough to hold roast with 3 inches around all sides. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix potatoes and remaining paste. Reduce oven to 350°F
- Place coated potatoes around roast; cook 50-60 minutes, tossing potatoes halfway.
- Cook roast until internal temperature reaches 150°F If potatoes aren't done, transfer roast to cutting board and continue cooking potatoes.
- Remove roast from oven, let rest 10 minutes. Slice and arrange on platter with potatoes.