Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very yummy dish that is quick and easy. I served it with an arugula sald with strawberries, and crushed red potatoes with buttermilk.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add to pan and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- Combine broth, vinegar and honey, stirring with a whisk.
- Add to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup and is as thick as syrup.
- Return pork to pan and cook until thoroughly heated.
We loved this pork dish!! Excellent flavor - just perfect. I added 1/2 tsp. garlic powder to the chops along with the salt, pepper and rosemary. This went together with ease and produced an entree of which not one speck remains. I served it with macaroni and cheese, peas, and toasted challah bread slathered in butter. Great meal for an icy night! Thanks for a wonderful recipe; I'll most assuredly make it again.
Nice easy dish - next time I would omit the salt, with the canned broth it was a bit too salty.