Recipe by Mizoblivious
This is a very yummy dish that is quick and easy. I served it with an arugula sald with strawberries, and crushed red potatoes with buttermilk.
Top Review by vrvrvr
We loved this pork dish!! Excellent flavor - just perfect. I added 1/2 tsp. garlic powder to the chops along with the salt, pepper and rosemary. This went together with ease and produced an entree of which not one speck remains. I served it with macaroni and cheese, peas, and toasted challah bread slathered in butter. Great meal for an icy night! Thanks for a wonderful recipe; I'll most assuredly make it again.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned chicken broth
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add to pan and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- Combine broth, vinegar and honey, stirring with a whisk.
- Add to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup and is as thick as syrup.
- Return pork to pan and cook until thoroughly heated.