1/1 Photo of Balsamic Rosemary Pork Cutlets
This is a very yummy dish that is quick and easy. I served it with an arugula sald with strawberries, and crushed red potatoes with buttermilk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Sprinkle pork with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- 3Add to pan and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until done.
- 4Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- 5Combine broth, vinegar and honey, stirring with a whisk.
- 6Add to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits.
- 7Bring to boil.
- 8Reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup and is as thick as syrup.
- 9Return pork to pan and cook until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Rosemary Pork Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 543.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 24.7 g