1/1 Photo of Balsamic Roasted Yams
I just found this recipe in a cooking magazine and can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a large skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- 4Add butter and salt and stir until butter melts.
- 5Add yams to the pan, stir to coat and season with black pepper.
- 6Spread evenly on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 40 minutes, or until yams are tender, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Yams
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 370.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g