I just found this recipe in a cooking magazine and can't wait to try it!
Make and share this Balsamic Roasted Yams recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a large skillet and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add butter and salt and stir until butter melts.
- Add yams to the pan, stir to coat and season with black pepper.
- Spread evenly on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until yams are tender, stirring occasionally.