- 6 -8 small potatoes, quartered
- 6 -8 carrots, peeled and cut
- 2 -3 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package gorgonzola, crumbles (feta is ok as well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat roasting pan with non stick spray.
- Arrange vegetables in pan and drizzle with oil and vinegar evenly and add salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat well.
- Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes.
- I added more vinegar and baked 5 extra minutes.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese and add salt and pepper to taste if desired.