Recipe by Amber Dawn
Recipe came with our weekly Fruit Guys delivery. They noted that it has been Adapted from Bon Appétit.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, to 9x13 roasting pan
- 2 russet potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into 1 pieces
- 1 bunch carrot, greens removed, carrots scrubbed and cut into 1 pieces
- 1 bunch beet, greens removed, beets scrubbed and cut into 1 pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1 pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Position 1 rack in bottom third of oven and 1 rack in the center of oven and preheat oven to 400.
- Oil 9x13 roasting pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Combine all vegetables and rosemary in a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the roasting pan with the vegetables and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place on the bottom oven rack.
- Roast for 30 minutes stiffing occasionally.
- Remove the foil and move the pan to the middle rack.
- Continue to roast until all vegetables are tender and browned in spots, stirring and turning vegetables occasionally, (~ 30 more minutes).
- Let stand on baking sheets at room temperature.
- Transfer roasted vegetables to large bowl and then serve.
- Cook’s note: These vegetables can be prepared 4 hours ahead and used to dress up a green salad or can be enjoyed on their own.