1/1 Photo of Balsamic Roasted Pears With Pepper and Honey
One of the recipes I found on the net (texasdrone.com) to use up a supply of wonderful pears. Simple, elegant and delicious. This recipe would work beautifully as either an appetizer or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Melt butter in an 8-inch square glass baking dish in middle of oven, about 3 minutes.
- 3Arrange pears, cut sides down, in 1 layer in butter and roast in middle of oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 4Pour vinegar over pears and roast 5 minutes more.
- 5Transfer pears, cut sides down, to serving plates with cheese and spoon some of juices from baking dish over pears. Drizzle pears and cheese with honey and sprinkle with pepper.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Pears With Pepper and Honey
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: