My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400º F.
- 2Melt butter in ovenproof baking dish.
- 3Arrange pears, cut-sides-down, in a layer of the butter and roast for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- 4Pour balsamic vinegar over pears and roast 5 minutes longer.
- 5Remove pears from baking dish and arrange on serving plates.
- 6Add honey to the juices in the baking dish, stirring until melted and combined.
- 7Add the slices of goat cheese to the hot mixture and warm the cheese until just soft.
- 8With a spatula, place the warm goat cheese on the plates next to each pear and drizzle with the balsamic and honey sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Pear with Warm Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 151.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g