1/2 Photos of Balsamic Roasted Onions and Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
Rustic country cooking from Italy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet, add onions and potatoes and toss to coat.
- 3Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally until vegetables are golden brown.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, add sage and 1/2 the vinegar and mix.
- 5Place in an ovenproof dish, cover and bake 20 minutes.
- 6Add remaining vinegar, bake uncovered 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Onions and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.5
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 441.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves