1/3 Photos of Balsamic & Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Jimijoe 43's Note:
A great vinaigrette to top your salad, or as a marinade for grilled vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic at 350 degrees until soft, golden brown and fragrant - about 30 minutes.
- 2Peel cloves and mash coarsely in a mixing bowl.
- 3Add the vinegar and mustard, whisking to incorporate.
- 4Whisk in the olive oil.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic & Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.2
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.4 g