1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Chef #816465's Note:
Flavorful, moist, and a family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a large baking dish or roasting pan.
- 2Cut the chicken in half, lengthwise.
- 3Take your hands and separate the skin from the meat, without ripping the skin.
- 4Mix the vinaigrette and dried spices for your liquid marinade (you can marinate this for as long as you would like).
- 5Pour the mixture under the skin of the chicken, save a little bit to pour onto the top of the chicken.
- 6Arrange the potatoes around the sides of the chicken.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper and any other of the dry spices.
- 8Cook for 30 minutes at 450°F.
- 9Reduce heat to 400°F and cook for about an hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- 10Uncover and broil for 5-10 minutes or until the skin is browned and crispy.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning
salt and pepper