Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Ina Garten's How Easy Is That. Be sure your oven is clean before preheating.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef tenderloin, trimmed and tied
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 500°F Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place beef on pan. Combine mustard, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl. Spread the mixture over the top and sides of beef. Sprinkle the pepper over the meat.
- Roast for 30 minutes for medium rare. Remove pan from oven and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Allow beef to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.