1/3 Photos of Balsamic-roasted Baby Potatoes & Carrots
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The wonderful flavour infusion of garlic, thyme & balsamic vinegar in your basic veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs baby red potatoes or 3 lbs white potatoes, halved (or both)
- 1 lb peeled baby-cut carrot (or 4 medium cut diagonally in chunks)
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled & smashed
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Line a large rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Place on baking dish in a single layer& cover with foil.
- 4Roast in a preheated 425F oven for 45 minutes, shaking the pan a few times.
- 5Remove foil& roast, uncovered, for another 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until veggies are tender& golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic-roasted Baby Potatoes & Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 394.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: